I have been using BTC Markets from quite some time now. I will list down the pros and cons of using this exchange:
- Lower exchange rates compared to other bitcoin exchanges in Australia.
- Secure with 2 factor authentication.
- Supports FIAT currency purchase
- Not available 24/7. I deposited money on Sunday to purchase some Ethereum, but the money didn’t show up even until monday night in my BTCMarkets account. There is no after hour support available whatsoever.
- A flat fee of $3.30 on every deposit made + transaction fees on purchase of bitcoins.
- No option to buy other cryptocurrencies like dash, ripple, digibyte etc etc.
Overall, i would give this a 3/5 .